January Production Update

Wow Jamie,
really so close, I can not believe after this long long time.
But good things always need to be done with patience.
Thank you allšŸ‘šŸ¼

Thank you Jamie for all.
As Iā€™m a software engineer, be sure Iā€™ll give my feedback.

Thank you Firas, Jamie and the one I donā€™t remember and the others we canā€™t name at all, great job so far, almost amazing also ! You are going to deliver a unique smartphone !!!

Iā€™ll hope youā€™ll enjoy and can take hollidays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed Great News Jamie!
Donā€™t hesitate to remind us the details of the payment to close the balance in your tomorrowā€™s email.

Thanks for the updateā€¦itā€™s probably the most expected one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, congratulations to the whole team & everything that has been achieved so far. :clap:

Hi, Jamie.
Very good news, but I am surprised about this email from you: *******************************************************************************************************************Complete your order

Before we send your Founder device, you will need to complete your final payment.

An email to take the final payment will be sent in the next 24 hours.

Please complete the payment by 23:00 CET, 17 Feb to make the sure you are in the first deliveries.

I paid already long time ago - 06.03.2020

Hi @jamie

This is the greatest mew I heard today, your e-mail made me get a big smile.

But I can't remember how much I paid as an advanced payment?

1 Like

Hello Carbonizers,

Thanks all for your patience all this time.
We are pushing with customs a couple of times per day to get the shipment out ASAP.
Hopefully, next week should be smooth. The moment devices are out of Customs, we are certain about the final timeline for you to have it.

3 Likes

my creditcard says 599 euro. and yours?

1 Like

Regarding payment,
Some of you paid the full amount and some of you did only a down payment.
If you receive later today/tomorrow an email asking for final payment and you did make a full payment, then just reply to us with your previous payment confirmation.
Jascha from our team is responsible for that.

Best,
Firas.

2 Likes

Hi Giul
Please accept my apologies on this one.
You received an automated email from me following the Founder Conditions that didnā€™t distinguish if you have paid or not - this is updated now.
I can confirm as one of our earliest long standing Founders, you paid in full and received the early Founder discount. Just to let you know many Founders since have just paid a deposit and we are taking final payments now :slight_smile:

@Achim - thank you for your email, this is the same for you.

Thanks both and thanks for confirming the conditions again also!

1 Like

Dear @jamie,
Please review my message.
Thanks

Dear Jamie, that are very great News. Ive signed the conditions yesterday but I dindnt receive a EMail. I think Ive already payed long time ago the whole amount but Im not sure. Thanks for answering

Hi Dani
I can confirm that youā€™ve paid in full :slight_smile:
Many thanks
Jamie

Hi Waseem
Looking at your earlier message now - hope you donā€™t mind me editing it down.
Will confirm with you what is correct shortly.
Many thanks
Jamie

2 Likes

So the parts actually arrived in Berlin, as Jamie writes. A few pictures would have been nice. But well, until Thursday I will now also still hold out. :smiley:

So sind die Teile tatsƤchlich in Berlin angekommen, wie Jamie schreibt. Da wƤren ein paar Bilder nett gewesen. Aber gut, bis Donnerstag werde ich jetzt auch noch durchhalten. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jamie, thanks for answering. Then now I only have to wait until my carbon arrives :slight_smile:
Can hardly wait :blush:

Hi Achim
More to come tomorrow, but here is something to get you in the mood!

11 Likes

I am excited and already looking forward to it

1 Like

58 boxes, which one will I get :thinking: ?

4 Likes

The 59thā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes