2 Likes

Nicest skyline ever☺️!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait… so close… yet so far😉

2 Likes

The most beautiful thing I've seen today, just I'm wondering which one is mine

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

@jamie & @firascarbonizer: Are there any problems with the intro session ?

Hi Thom
Founders Session was great last night, thanks to everyone who joined!
We will be uploading the recorded session including a summary (in German also) to the Founders Forum this afternoon.
If you are a Founder and don’t have access yet to the Founders section of the community, please send me a private message and I will organise.
Jamie

1 Like

Hi Jamie, I couldn`t join the session last night. Which Founder section do you mean?

Hi Dani
The section is here in the main menu :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 10.13.48

hi jamie, thanks. then I`ve got the access :slight_smile:

OK Founders, please do check out the Founders Forum to see our latest advert and the the recording of yesterday’s event!

2 Likes

Hi Jamie,

sorry, but can’t access the founders forum. Also, I sent a message regarding full payment of the device, but no feedback so far. Could you please check if payment has been arranged in full and there are no outstanding funds and provide access to the founders forum? thanks in advance and a great weekend

1 Like

Hi Michael
Sending you a private note, I think there is a mix-up with you using different emails from your order to your Community membership.
Thanks
Jamie

Ahh, understand. Thanks for the note and the immediate reaction to resolve the problem, although its a sunday. Great support, thanks a lot

1 Like

Did anybody receive his Carbon so far?

No, not yet Waiting for it …

No not yet, I’m waiting eagerly

No, just that it was announce to the shipping company. but not picked until now.

Hi all
I have just posted an update in the Founder Community regarding deliveries.
I will name and shame them, DPD has really let us down and we are the victim of some classic Berlin logistics challenges.
https://carbonizer.carbonmobile.com/t/founder-unit-delivery/363?u=jamie

1 Like

Hmm I cannot access the Founder Community… but I am pretty sure to be a Founder :wink: