JABRA & AMAZON Update - They are on their way!

Auch meine sind heute angekommen, danke dafür. Jetzt fehlt nur noch mein Carbon, das noch in Berlin zum “fixing” ist…

Nabend an alle meine Jabra’s sind auch angekommen und der Klang ist super

Danke

MfG Chris🤓

1 Like

Hello Jamie,

My Jabra seem to be stuck somewhere…

Tracking : UPS 1Z6074E20496843127

Sorry to see this! Let’s wait till the end of the day and see if there is movement and follow up if not :slight_smile:

Halo,

Just received it, so many thanks.

I noticed an audio latency (500 ms) while gaming.

I sent a mail to jabra support can you also check on your side ? Thanks

They just arrived also in Bundesliga town Fürth​:shamrock::+1:t3:
Thank you very much all at Carbon for this nice present!!

I received the jabras too. Thanks a lot for this great extra gift. Unfortunately the charging adapter has not been included with this package. Did you send a second one which got lost ? Please let me know.

Bei mir war das Ladegerät dabei.

Hallo zusammen,

Wie kann man die Kopfhörer Erwerben?

Gruß

Hi Thom, thanks for making us aware of this - looks like the delivery guys missed off your charger. Will be sent today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine was included. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Received my Jabra n adapter.
Thank u.

1 Like

I got only the Jabra´s…No power adapter…

Didn’t get a charging adapter either, but I don’t really care - if only I had everything in such abundance as USB chargers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hallo…

Meine sind letzte Woche angekommen :slightly_smiling_face:

Hatte nie bei einem meiner vorherigen geräte so hochwertige Kopfhörer dabei, vielen Dank hierfür…

1 Like

That’s great news! Pleased your happy with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my JABRA-statement:

*PACKAGING (for the price and product level) super solved and well thought out - packaging one a

*DESIGN: someone has thought! Product covers half of the packaging area - simple, expressive 3D-view that does not hide anything - also the font sizes used are very buyer-friendly and to underscore the importance of the product version, simply placed vertically on the right (clever shaft move) - very successful presentation (1x1 des Marketings)

*BOX: with 2 functions: Storage + regeneration (earplugs) as well as charging of the box including contents on the net is fantastically solved with the small color lights

*JABRA-APP: in order to be able to use the ear studs functionally, the APP had to be downloaded (which APP? - was written on the top of the packaging)

*APP functions = TOP: very easy to set up + use - functionally described sometimes with animation or graphics - USB pairing easy and trouble-free

*HEADSET: I put ear buds on the same level with the CARBON: very heavy, which is disappointing - expected a lightweight and flatter, would also have been phenomenal and absolutely fit into the CARBON strategy and line.

*THE RUBBER CUFFS: including the smallest is not the real thing for me. I wear them now without and very carefully - but not in continuous use - because they fall out at the latest after 30 minutes or no longer sit properly (I assume it is due to the combi: heaviness and height of the plugs). For jogging they are unfortunately not useable for me or other sports activity.

Listening to music: blocks at some point, although there are still enough tracks available to play. It does not matter if it is an SD card or internal storage. Range is surprisingly good. Noise reduction does not work badly either. Phone and other control processes work well. It should be highlighted that the commands can be set up by the user.

*JABRA-homepage: Presentation of the JABRA’s use with functional description – a big compliment.

Hi Martina

Really appreciate the feedback here.
I’m pleased that overall you are a big fan of the Jabras!
Yes, weight is something that needs to be looked at and working with Jabra was a temporary solution until we can create our own super lightweight carbon fibre powered headphones. There is lots happening behind the scenes here on the audio development side.
Watch this space!
Thanks
Jamie

2 Likes

Hi Jamie
I am ready for your next surprise.

2 Likes

Query: The progress regarding own headphones after a good 1/2 year is … ?