Carbon 1 MK II Packaging: With or without Power Adapter (Sustainability Aspect)

I was just wondering how the phone will be shipped and if you‘re in corporation with forwarders specialized in electronics shipments who handle the phone packaging with utmost care & also treat their own staff fair. I think that’s a part of sustainability as well & it would be really annoying if the phone or packaging were damaged during the transport (which can’t be avoided by 100%), especially for those who‘ve been waiting years to receive it.

2 Likes

I already have a few dozen chargers, so didn’t need one. But.

@jamie did state: “Please be assured that if you have ordered a device already, you will receive an adapter free of charge.”

With the shipping delays, Brexit and everything else that happened in the mean time, I guess the policy changed and not advised to Carbonizers? All I can say is that no charger was included with my 'phone.

I don’t need one, I’ve got loads, though I was surprised when one was not sent, given the assurance from Jamie.

Yes, adapter is free of charge.
However, when we had the founder edition, the charger weren’t in Germany yet.
We have them now and happy to ship to those who want a charger.

2 Likes

Ich würde gerne ein Ladegerät haben.

I’d like to have a charger.

1 Like

I would also like to have one, maybe shipped together with the jabras.

3 Likes

Me too please, i would like to have a charger too. I Like also the Idea to ship them with the Jabra’s…

2 Likes

I would also like a charger.

1 Like

Guten Morgen ihr Carbon Fans wie wäre es mit einer Dockingstation für das Carbon. Dann würde es nicht so lieblos rumliegen.:+1:

1 Like

What is the use case for you regarding docking station?
So we can think about ideas on the best design

1 Like

Hallo
Das Design würde ich minimalistisch halten
das man die Funktion der Nachtuhr besser im Blick hat
Dockingstation in Verbindung dem PC, Laptop, Fernseher… Oder anderen Entertainment Systemen
Vielleicht auch im Bereich Homeoffice…? das man da auch Anwendungsmöglichkeiten hat

1 Like

Hi All
@Achim @Thom @Timedeveloper
To claim your free charger, please just take a moment to complete this form as it will help us collate who needs a charger.
https://landing.carbonmobile.com/chargerclaim
We’re working on getting these out to people alongside the Reward gift in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Jamie,
which Form? The Link ist not working for me…

Thanks Klaus, try again now - glitch in the linking system of the community software

Thank you.
:slightly_smiling_face:

hi,
again
my favorite subject: charger. :slight_smile: for future - just 2 versions - with charger (expensiver), without charger (cheaper)
as I wrote already :slight_smile: cable in carbon look, and charger - I will LOVE charger made of carbon ( and seems a lot of other carbonizers too )

p.s. and I am ready to pay extra for really beautiful charger! :moneybag:

Thank youuuuuuu.
Hope that if you can send the charger with the Jabra as one package, if the Jabra not ready yeat, I can wait for the charger to be sent togather.

2 Likes

We’re aiming for this to be the case.

2 Likes

In Form eines Ständers wär super :+1:

1 Like

Ich stimme zu! Habe Ständer für iPhone, sehr praktisch.
Volker

1 Like