Carbon 1 MK II - Software, Hardware, Discuss

Hello there,

Combien d’images par secondes pour chaque résolution de vidéo, 4K, FHD, HD VGA ?

Hello Carbonized, greetings from America!

I’m in love with this phone, only a couple issues.

The first major issue is, Sprint is making the activation incredibly hard. Any suggestions to get them to allow your imei numbers would be awesome! I don’t know if the merger is making this hard on their end but I’m itching to utilize the phone full capacity!

My other issue is with the camera’s operating features, can we make the main cam(on back of the phone) more adjustable, for instance making it able to adjust the F-stop and Aperture, for those of us photographers out there??

Otherwise love the phone!! Have a wonderful day!!

2 Likes

Hello @Silas_Barber
We are getting more American Carbonizers…weclome on board.

Can you please explain what’s happening with Sprint? Are you saying you can’t use the device unless you are able to register the device?

We have few American customers here. They might be able to share their experience.
@jamie , can you arrange?

Regarding Camera.
We are working hard on bringing features to the camera. But in the mean time, I recommend you to you use some of the projects available on the play store. Like open Camera:

Let me know what you think?

1 Like

We have now:
4K, FHD, HD VGA
30, 60, 120 FPS.

4 Likes

Thanks and it’s great to be a part of the team!

Re Sprint: they are not letting me activate the phone. Saying this “device is not compatible with the sprint network”? Which you have to do when entering the imei number.

Thanks for the app suggestion will definitely give it a go and get back in a day or two.

Also curious if we can manually change the color of the word “Carbon” on the back of the phone when it’s on and or have the option to have it off? Because I LOVE the red!!

Love what I am a part of and can’t wait for the ear buds, and service!!

Cheers,

Silas

2 Likes

Just had a great conversation with Firas here in Berlin. Really appreciate that he took the time to talk to me about the past, present and future of Carbon mobile. At the same time, I got the chance to run some of my thoughts by him. Listening to the incredibly hard work the team has put into this product absolutely amazed me. Really just a massive Kudos to you and your team. Very much looking forward to what’s ahead! :muscle: :clap:

3 Likes

Felix,

It was really great meeting you in Berlin. You are the first Carbonizer we meet in person :alien:.
Hopefully for more to come, and hopefully a Carbonizers gathering in Berlin sometime this year!.
Really good to know your story and also your motivation to have Carbon smartphone.

I am super excited to share more about what we are working on next buddy.

Stay in touch.
Cheers,
Firas.

3 Likes