Translater geht nicht mehr

Fehlermeldung:
{“error”=>{“code”=>403, “message”=>“User Rate Limit Exceeded”, “errors”=>[{“message”=>“User Rate Limit Exceeded”, “domain”=>“usageLimits”, “reason”=>“userRateLimitExceeded”}]}}

Ab in die Tonne damit. Hier hilft dir niemand mehr. Das Licht ist aus und die Vorstellung vorbei. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hello Achim, I’m not sure but maybe this link can help you; at least I tried:

Of course there’ve been troubles with production, organizing support, software etc., but we all made our free decision to buy this phone, just as free as yours to throw it away now (which is not what carbon mobile wants to achieve with “closing the loop on e-waste”). Considering that Carbon mobile is a start up company in this branch during really difficult times with all those crisis happening so far I think it had to be reckon with many things not working immediately, which can be really disappointing, but it often just takes time. Many of us here really like this device although it’s not perfect and hope/believe that the team of carbon can fix the problems. To me it is more some kind of a long term project until everything works well, which can be very interesting too, so I’ll give them a chance.

3 Likes

Todgesagte leben länger. Es gab schon einmal eine Zeit, wo kaum noch jemand an die Realisierung des Carbon geglaubt hat; natürlich reiften noch nicht alle Blütenträume, zeitweise haben sie sich auch total verkopft, aber das erste Produkt ist draußen. Es ist nicht genauso, wie man es sich vielleicht gewünscht hätte, aber es ist da. Es ist ein kleines Startup, sie haben weder die Mittel noch die Erfahrung Probleme schnell und zielführend zu bewältigen. Lösen können sie das nur durch persönlichen Einsatz, wobei sie Prioritäten setzen müssen, die natürlich nicht immer gefallen( und vielleicht auch nicht immer richtig sind). Ich bin überzeugt, dass Firas bis zur Leistungsgrenze arbeitet, wenn man sich die Sache so anschaut sind ihm ja auch schon einige von der Fahne gegangen ( Jascha ist, gllaub ich, der einzige vom ursprünglichen Team). Startups sind keine leichte Sache, aber solange Einer an die Idee glaubt und das tut Firas ohne Frage ist die Sache nicht verloren.
Ich habe ein Carbon gekauft um eine Idee zu unterstützen, natürlich ärgert es mich auch, wenn es nicht funktioniert, aber dann nehm ich halt ein anderes Phone, der Wert ist, dass wir, natürlich nur wenn möglichst viele dran bleiben und Firas nicht aufgibt, irgendwann das Phone haben, was wir uns immer gewünscht haben. Ich bin, nach wie vor, zuversichtlich. Und wenn nicht, dann eben nicht, man kann halt nicht immer gewinnen, aber wenn man die Startupscene so anschaut sehen sie garnicht so schlecht aus.

There is still life in the old dog. There was already a time when hardly anyone believed in the realization of Carbon; of course, not all blossoming dreams were ripe, sometimes they were completely out of their minds, but the first product is there. It’s not exactly what anyone might have wanted, but it’s there. It’s a small startup, they don’t have the resources or the experience to solve problems quickly and purposefully. They can only solve them through personal effort, setting priorities that of course are not always pleasant (and maybe not always right). I am convinced that Firas is working to the extreme, looking at the fact that some people have already left him (Jascha is, I think, the only one from the original team). Startups are not an easy thing, but as long as someone believes in the idea, and Firas does without question, the cause is not lost.
I bought a Carbon to support an idea, of course it annoys me when it doesn’t work, but then I just take another phone, the value is that, of course, only if as many as possible keep at it and Firas doesn’t give up, we will eventually have the phone we always wanted. I’m still confident. And if not, then not, you can’t always win, but if you look at the startup scene, they don’t look so bad.

3 Likes

Thanks for your tip, but it’s not really a problem, I just found it more convenient to be able to read quickly in my native language.