Greetings From India

Hello all carbonizer… hope it’s OK to address everyone as carbonizer…
Tejas here from India. to b more precise from a city called Bangalore… hope all aware…
To start with… ill take a minute to speak on current situation… The world today is fighting a pandemic which none of us had predicted or even thought in worst of our dreams… but here we are. I’ll pray for all who have lost lives due to this virus… I’ll pray for those who are fighting this virus… and I’ll pray for us the once who are fine… for better immunity and for virus to stay away from us. The irony here is this Virus has United the world… it has United humanity… since entire human race is fighting it today. I’ll lastly pray that we come up with vaccine to this virus at earliest… hope to see the normal new at earliest.
Thank u all…

about my self… engineering by profession… automotive enthusiast… with handful full of experience in d industry. and I race for passion… and to keep myself focused… Nothing better than a race track…:slight_smile:
Since we know carbon fibre is widely used in today’s automotive industry and mostly in d racing and aviation industry… that justifies my being here… Thank u again Carbon family…

Glad to be here in the Founder program… would want to thank the organisation and everyone involved for this unique program and experience… Never been part of one. so I am completely new to this and hopping i make a difference…

looking forward to know more about this program… and to be more precise looking forward to know every one involved… all the founders… and the rest of the team…
Again… glad and Happy to be here

Thank you…

3 Likes

Hello @Tejas
Super happy to have you on board.
Carbonizer Founder program is our proudest creation. The most enthusatic people joining us to discuss ideas and experiences and soon have hands-on and share their unboxing experience.

Not only that, we will have you and all the other founders participate shaping Carbon 1 MK II.

We want enthusiast like you!.

Cheers,
Firas.

1 Like

Thank u Firas

Super happy to b here… and already liking this place… interesting ppl and some really interesting topics been discussed… brilliant place to gain and share knowledge… Now can’t wait to get my hands on my carbon…:slight_smile:
To inform you I am a completely European brand person… from a very exciting European garage… from French to italian to not miss out d German… currently working on a complete italian bike garage… from vintages to latest superbike… vintages might take some time…
with phones am a loyal Nokia person… still using spare Microsoft phone… very big fan…
Having worked with European giant car manufacturer… Volkswagen here in India… both in R&D and Motorsports division… and later ventured into tuning business with hardware and software from an Italian Based…
So there goes my story with Europe…
Again so happy to have opted for carbon… to b frank it has been a long wait…:slight_smile: but mail by Jamie got me by surprise.

Thanks again…

2 Likes