CARBONIZER-sound

You are very committed to feeding the little one with great technology and packing other material into it, but do we also have a Carbonizer hymn? What does our sound look like besides our own favorite songs?

4 Likes

Hey @latina-007! I love this question.
I’m disappointed I haven’t raised it myself.
Music plays a big part in our world.
As a German future-focused brand, electronic music is very much our soundtrack.

We try wherever possible to use German artists in our comms, especially Berlin-based talent to connect with and represent where we are from.

At the last pre-lockdown event we attended, we had this playlist playing in the background.

Have a listen, let me know your thoughts
Jamie

1 Like

Jamie hello

I listened to the list with full respect and passion. There are really good performances among them. - However, it is not my style for my daily use.

Many names of the titles - my impression- are standing in relation with your work, which express or reflect your feelings and phases with up’s and down’s that you have gone through together (such as breathe, 2 hearts, I believe) and “need you now” related to the MK.

First of all, my respect for this point of view: We are in Berlin in Germany and then we also take German artists. To take this scene music at global think, why not. This style of music is more common in some other countries than ours. It is something special and therefore harmonizes with our product.

With many pieces of music, there was the thought of a waiting line when making a call (like “I feel space”) or a break filler or fitness lesson - including Lindström’s “closing shot”, here the final part came over super - you could take it as a start when turning on the MK.

“Kiara” (Bonobo) has a very Asian traditional touch with a small Indian steps– very, very interesting (Geisha-movements in my mind). Would be happy to have this piece on the MK

“Desire” (Tensnake) - exhibition / catwalk fashion show / show part + “I believe” (Simian Mobile Disco) –Sound reminds me a bit of Soft Cell 80s. Also something from the 80s “Two hearts” (NZCA LINES), but the electronic components are stronger here. “Go up” much 80s influence (video is under everything).

“Beathe” (telepopmusic) - music spreads a pleasant flair – we had a song performance in France at the end of the 80s - great for chilling, sound not commonplace, but for an evening with friends in special clubs. - Would be a welcome gift on the MK.and “Need you now” (Hot Chip) - great voice of the lady singer, powerfully smoked with a bit of soul – additional MK gift - maybe also as a start music?

Thanks, that I could I listened to the list with full respect and passion. There are really good performances among them. - However, it is not my style for my daily use.

Many names of the titles - my impression- are standing in relation with your work, which express or reflect your feelings and phases with up’s and down’s that you have gone through together (such as breathe, 2 hearts, I believe) and “need you now” related to the MK.

First of all, my respect for this point of view: We are in Berlin in Germany and then we also take German artists. To take this scene music at global think, why not. This style of music is more common in some other countries than ours. It is something special and therefore harmonizes with our product.

With many pieces of music, there was the thought of a waiting line when making a call (like “I feel space”) or a break filler or fitness lesson - including Lindström’s “closing shot”, here the final part came over super - you could take it as a start when turning on the MK.

“Kiara” (Bonobo) has a very Asian traditional touch with a small Indian steps– very, very interesting (Geisha-movements in my mind). Would be happy to have this piece on the MK

“Desire” (Tensnake) - exhibition / catwalk fashion show / show part + “I believe” (Simian Mobile Disco) –Sound reminds me a bit of Soft Cell 80s. Also something from the 80s “Two hearts” (NZCA LINES), but the electronic components are stronger here. “Go up” much 80s influence (video is under everything).

“Beathe” (telepopmusic) - music spreads a pleasant flair – we had a song performance in France at the end of the 80s - great for chilling, sound not commonplace, but for an evening with friends in special clubs. - Would be a welcome gift on the MK.and “Need you now” (Hot Chip) - great voice of the lady singer, powerfully smoked with a bit of soul – additional MK gift - maybe also as a start music?

Thanks for this nice experience.
Martina Latina

2 Likes

I am the ceator of this topic.

Hey Martina
Great to get your POV on this!
Some great feedback in there. We are constantly evolving our sound and as we grow you will certainly see it become more prominent in our advertising and communications.
Let’s keep sharing tracks we like in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

electronic producer Paul Kalkbrenner would be from Berlin

1 Like

Yes we like Paul Kalbrenner :slight_smile:
We have an exciting meeting tomorrow with a Sound Designer in Berlin that worked on the TV series Dark. So you can expect some dark and electronic tones to come through in our sound.

The kick off conversation is helping us bring the brand to life through sound in our first 30" advert which we are working hard on right now.

2 Likes

Great to have him on board. His musical style is in some ways (not all) similar to that of his brother (family-oriented). I was able to locate some of him. And also I remember, that he was contained in the list, which you gave me. Using his parts of music for some special effects etc. why not - sureprise me with more.