CARBON 1 MK II Delivery Update

Hello everyone,
I was checking for a regular production/delivery update but didn’t find an up-to-date topic so I’d like to start this conversation. Can you please let us know what should we expect in terms of the deliveries?
After the launch last Monday, I was expecting some personal updates regarding the deliveries of the orders and I also didn’t catch any email or news on that front. Any information is appreciated.
Thank you

3 Likes

I’d like a delivery update as well. The last one was in January.
When can I expect my Carbon to be delivered in the US? I read delivery is expected mid-March so I’m hoping in the next 2 weeks.
At the latest by the end of the month!

Hello @rayliverified and @Sayan
@jamie should be contacting you soon to update you on status.

1 Like

Thank you very much sir for following up.
The current state of phones is ridiculous. The Samsung S21 Ultra is 229g and 8.9mm thick. It feels like using a brick.
When I demoed Samsung’s phones at the store, my favorite one was the A50 if I remember correctly because it had a plastic back and was the lightest. That phone felt better in my hands than their top of the line premium phones.
If I want a light iPhone, I’d have to go with the iPhone 12 mini.

A huge thank you to you and the Carbon team for creating a phone under 8mm thick and lighter than 180g (which every flagship in the last two years has exceeded).

3 Likes

Received an email update today saying shipment should start on the 29th March.
Thanks @jamie for the update🙂 hope things are moving ahead as planned👍

1 Like

Thank you, I received a delivery update too.

I’m excited the phone will be arriving this month. I can’t wait to hold the result of a 3 years journey.

2 Likes

Finally received my shipping notification!

Unfortunately, the origin says Hong Kong. Please please let that not be the case.

Hello @rayliverified
Actually, all international shipments are shipped from Hong Kong.
European Shipments from Germany.

What is the issue my friend?

I was not aware, good to know!

If the Carbon is manufactured in Germany, how does the shipping originate from Hong Kong?
I’m in the US so there’ll be a wait that means.

No issue, I’m happy it’s on the way!