ANDROID 12 - CARBON website

CARBON homepage

Interesting - UPGRATE ANDROID 12 in Q4/2021.
Who can explain this to me ???

Until now there was no update.

For me neither - I would have been satisfied to see some security updates for Android 11…

But hey, as long as someone is changing the content of the website, there still is some hope to cling to that the team still exists :wink:

1 Like

Even worse, we didn’t get any security updates for Android since November 2021 :pensive:

Sadly, the company seems to have have gone to the ground. They used to watch this forum, but have gone quiet here and everywhere else since early 2022. According to the official register, they still exist, but that’s about it.

I still love my Carbon, but I had to accept it as an abandoned product. You may have to do the same.

I am still also in love with my CARBON. Therefore, I wanted to have my crashed FOUNDERS repaired (had unfortunately nothing done in 2021 on the part of the management - very sad). Unfortunately company INGRAM MICRO (Flensburg, where also the CARBON - factory is / was) repairs these devices no longer. So the piece remains in the showcase as a beautiful sad memory.

My replacement CARBON stops from the certain phone problems on ANDROID 10. - Runs perfectly.
And with the 10s ANDROID still come updates.

In search of repair, I read somewhere that there is a contract for 4 years only with ANDROID. Let’s see what happens then.

What else can I say? The case on the replacement is much more stable. I have no cracked corners.
Of course, the EXTRAS of the FOUNDER are not there and also what ANDROID 11 has brought in new - I do not really miss. It is dreamlike light and works without problems - I do not need more.

I hope there will be a sign of life again in the future. - Vision and business are very different.