ANDROID 11 - Latest News

Can we have an update about the ‘echo’ issue with the audio? Also the sound of the ringtone is too soft (it becomes muted after the first second).
So i am missing calls, and when i do answer a call i am almost inaudible to the person on the other end of the line.
As a workaround i am using headphones, but this really is a pain, more then a month has passed since these issues first were being reported, but the only answer i found in this forum is that it is being worked on and be resolved in the next update… For me it is very important that these issues have to be fixed to make this phone usable. This is certainly not the ‘high end’ experience i thought i was getting from Carbon mobile. Kind Regards Harold

CAMERA - new style new features since ANDROID 11

Finally, concerts of superlatives again (Frankfurt - front stage 2nd row)
and CARBON in the permanent stress test.

Painfully, a total loser for such events, however video was a little better in visual quality - sound quality also falls short. (I was very angry + frustrated +… as many things had developed positively in terms of quality). Fortunately, I can connect business + same concert in BCN for camera + VIP.

noticeable since ANDROID 11:
Permanent trouble reading QR-/BAR-codes.
(no matter if flight ticket or subway ticket or other registration cards / no matter in which country I am).

Will ANDROID 12 be able to solve these difficulties or is there any possibility to return to 10?

Hello, I’m not able to update to android 11 and seem to be stuck at 10. Did carbon retract the version 11 because of bugs or is my software update stuck?

Guten Morgen

Bei mir das selbe, kein Update verfügbar oder die Meldung in ROT das der Server nicht verfügbar ist. Ab und an kommt die Meldung das ich am 01.01.1970 die letzten Updates gesucht habe. Vom Support keine Antwort und telefonisch keine erreichbarkeit.

As I have said before, do not underestimate the impact of the software on the overall quality-impression with customers! So, I suggest two teams:
Team 1: Hardware development
Team 2: Software development.
Their output - at different times - will make delays, development times seem shorter.
And yes, in a way, Alex is right: Do not clam up! You must communicate!
At the beginning of a product‘s life cycle, marketing is very important!
Either you have something to tell your customers about (new) features, or you tell them about your difficulties, efforts, projects,… All your founder members are aware that a product development needs time, sometimes more than anticipated. So, the least you can do is let the founder members participate in your work.

Volker

3 Likes

So, does this mean googlefi should work as a phone service with CarbonMobile??

Any and all help is very much appreciated,

Cheers

Salut, elles sont où les mises à jour Android ?