The New Look Carbon 1 MK II

I think both versions look really good. To meet everybody’s demands on design, there could be offered a 2nd design version in the future which keeps the silver line, maybe a little bit thinner or offered also in many different colours ? Maybe also used like the indicator logo and where you can personalize by selecting between the colour you want directly from the phone ? It‘s just an idea & I don’t know if that would be possible at all because of carbon & HyRECM meeting at that point.

1 Like

Great ideas @Thom

We have made the decision that we would launch with one flagship version of the Carbon 1 MK II. We want an iconic device with a signature look and explore variants at a later date when we look at the next generation.

We thought a lot about bringing the silver line (could be thinner as you say) as a different variant. Also, we are working internally on different color experiments for next year, that’s more for targeting a different group of people. It’s very hard to deal with painting and coating on Carbon Fiber compared to Aluminum and plastic.

Regarding Logo:
In fact the Logo LED are full RGB, so the sky is the limit here, it’s all down to the software to bring more features. Controlling the default color, controlling notification color / per app. etc…

3 Likes

Ok I see. I guess it‘s a good decision to focus on the main product & developing other designs step-by-step.

1 Like

very very cool guys ,keep on , cant wait to hold it in my hand

1 Like

You are right and I totally agree with everything you said, it is not good to put the silver line after all the efforts but still, the silver line looks great as a design :grin: :laughing:

1 Like