Production Update. DVT#2 Has Begun

Thanks for the information, I am confident and I am eagerly waiting to see what’s new on Friday.

1 Like

@jamie, @firascarbonizer

@ 13 Sept.

(jamie)
"We will have a detailed update by the end of the week. Watch this space

Just a quick note to say update coming on Monday.
We had planned for today but with more testing happening over the weekend, we’d rather wait to get a full picture on Monday to share."

(Firas)
"I am working on the update still, will be shared tomorrow.

We are very sorry for the latest communication delay. …
Please watch this space for a video update that will be posted here tomorrow.

We are pumped and confident the last 2 weeks results so far.
We will have detailed update by Friday."

One hour left.

Nobody expects everything to run smoothly at a startup, but I do expect to communicate what is running or not running.
I do believe in you, so don’t make it that difficult for me.

Eine Stunde noch.
Niemand erwartet, dass bei einem Startup alles glattläuft, aber ich erwarte, dass kommuniziert wird was läuft oder auch nicht läuft… Ich glaube an Euch, macht es mir doch nicht so schwer.

3 Likes

Danke Achim,
ja wir glauben ja an euch und das Carbon Projekt.
Aber redet bitte mit uns, sagt uns, es dauert noch aus welchem Grund auch immer. Auch ich hatte mich auf euer zugesagtes Update zunächst auf Montag, dann auf Freitag eingestellt.
Mich interessieren auch Probleme, nicht nur positive News, mich interessiert alles zum Carbon I.

1 Like

An update is here

https://carbonizer.carbonmobile.com/t/september-production-update/298

2 Likes

Hi Achim
We were very conscious in the big delay in comms this week.
We had finalized late last night and felt it was better to post this morning.
As Llau has shared also, link here: September Production Update
Many thanks
Jamie

2 Likes

@firascarbonizer, @jamie
Hi Firas, Hi Jamie,
When do you send an actual production update?
I am vey curious about the current status of production and the planned delivery date of the founder edition of Carbon 1.

1 Like

So am I, thank you Snoopy.
There not that much days left…
what about some production news?

@snoopy58

We have a big update coming on Monday.
With investment unlocking our ability to move forward on many projects, we will show you some progress across marketing, packaging and of course production.

There is a DVT 2 production meeting on Monday morning which will bring clarity on production timelines so we wanted to wait till after that.

Update will be similar to last month, presentation from Firas with key information required and summary in German as well.

Looking forward to sharing this with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow, “some” developments will be communicated to us. Sounds a bit like “some” will be kept secret. What actually happened to the cooperation with these Finnish people regarding the camera? I am curious if it will work out this time; last time it was postponed several times. Anyway, I’ll drop by during the lunch break in the hope of finding out more.

Morgen ist es ja dann hoffentlich soweit, “einige” Entwicklungen werden uns mitgeteilt. Hört sich ein bisschen so an, als würde “einiges” verschwiegen werden. Was ist eigentlich aus der Zusammenarbeit mit diesen Finnischen Leuten bezüglich der Camera geworden? Ich bin jedenfalls gespannt, ob´s diesmal klappt; beim letzten Mal wurde es ja mehrmals verschoben. Egal, ich werd in der Mittagspause mal reinschauen in der Hoffnung auf neue Erkenntnisse.

Hello Achim,
Thanks and appreciate your patience.
We couldn’t manage to conduct meetings with all suppliers, specifically the final antenna tuning.
We will have a more concrete development update by tomorrow afternoon.
We will release an update by tomorrow, end of the day.

There will some great news to share with you all.

Have a great Monday.
Firas.

3 Likes

Hi All
Sorry for the extended delay here.
The update will be with you tomorrow - trust me, there is some good news in there and worth the wait.
Few finer details to be confirmed first thing and we’ll record and share.
Speak to you tomorrow.
Jamie

OK Jamie
good night :sleeping:

1 Like

The same procedure as every time, one is already a bit used to it, but of course it is not really nice.

Das gleiche Vorgehen wie jedesmal, man ist inzwischen schon ein bisschen daran gewöhnt, aber wirklich schön ist es natürlich nicht.

2 Likes

Hi Jamie,
do you already have any more updated details for us patiently waiting Carbonizers?

Now I am a little disappointed. Today I will not wait that long. :disappointed:

hello all,
we are preparing the video update for October.
It should be out tonight. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi all
New post here.
I will be sharing some content on the relevant groups for aspects such as packaging and the case for discussion.
Thank you for your patience on this.
Jamie

1 Like

Good morning everyone,
did I miss any news or presentation last night?
Are there any news about delivery?
Is there any progress?

Morning Stephan.
See my post above yours :slight_smile:
Thanks
Jamie

1 Like

The packaging makes a very good visual impression. I am very curious to see how it looks inside.
And the video sequence is really very impressive. :+1:
Many greetings and a great weekend.
Bernd