July Delivery Update

Hi Carbonizers

You should have by now received an email to let you know the latest delivery times for the Carbon 1 MK II.

I wanted to share the video again here that you will have seen.

SUMMARY:

Despite Covid-19 challenges in production and delivery timelines, the research team has developed an entirely new HyRECM formula. This new structure is now stronger and easier to produce on a scale that can rival plastics and metals. This new technology is a vital step for making carbon fiber phones a viable alternative to plastics and metals. This is an incredibly exciting development and shows what we do best as a technology company focusing on materials research.

We have taken the time to make this announcement while we decided whether to implement it now or later. As it is my responsibility to make sure you get the best product possible, I made the decision to advance the adoption of this new HyRECM into the Carbon 1 MK II as soon as possible. This means another round of testing (before we ship Founder Editions) and a new patent application process.

This further delay will is vital for us to get this right and ensure the best device possible will launch to disrupt the mobile phone market.

Deliveries are now scheduled for:

• Founder Editions: End of August
  • Main Editions: End of September

Thanks again for your patience, we are so close now.

Firas

3 Likes