Covid-19 And Delivery Latest

Hello Achim,

We recovered all the data from the previous forum… and we are migrating them to the this forum.
The previous one was custom code ( I developed it back then), then for the new forum we decided to use an existing platform that is supported and brings new features and most important backups and security.

We will see the old posts soon.

1 Like

Hello @Giul
Sorry for not being very engaging and bringing new topics.
We are really super busy on other activities vs the old time forum.

Also, I know that all Carbonizers are stressed with the delays…
I hope that this phase will end soon, and have more meaningful conversations as go to grow our community together.

2 Likes

for me old forum was better - more compact and transparent.

Giul hello! The Founder area is coming in the next few days.
As before, this will be a much more compact area focused on key confidential aspects that we will share with the limited Founder community.

This forum is a much broader space for our growing community to engage with each other, to discuss Carbon Mobile, our products and shared interests.

1 Like

Hello Firas,
I’m a bit shy :wink:
but I’d like to ask for any news about delivery status for us Carbonizers…
do you have some good news for us?
:blush:

2 Likes

Hallo…

Gibt es neue Informationen…??
Mein aktuelles Handy geht langsam kaputt :sweat_smile:

Mfg

Countdown läuft. Es ist August, Zeit für Carbon. Uns interessiert nur eine Frage: WANN wird Carbon geliefert?

1 Like

Hi Stephan

Sorry for late reply here, busy times :slight_smile:
There is a vital meeting happening this week with our testing facility to hear back the results from the latest round of testing for the new HyRECM monocoque.
Indications have been very positive from them so I hope to bring you good news!

We have planned an email communication to give everyone a full update on Friday once we are clear. We’ll post in the community too.

Thanks again for the patience, we know how long you’ve waited for this.

1 Like

Thank you very much about these optimistic news. Sounds of good progress in that hard time of developing.
I’m looking forward for your news​:blush::+1:t3::muscle:t3:

I think what may seem stressful for you but ultimately banal can be quite interesting for us Carbonizers.
The serial layout of the board is ready, -super, tell us. The assembly is secured, super, tell us. The machine that will produce the HyRECM monocoque is ready for series production and meets the necessary tolerances, -super, tell us.
The final assembly is secured, super, tell us. Cables, adapters and power supply are in place - super, tell us.
The box is ready, -super, tell us.
Now and then a picture is added and we are happy and the waiting time is not so hard anymore, but gives way to anticipation.

Ich denke, was für Euch stressig aber letztlich banal erscheint, kann für uns Carbonizer durchaus interessant sein.
Das Serienlayout der Platine ist fertig, -super, sagt es uns. Die Bestückung ist gesichert, super, sagt es uns. Die Maschine, die das HyRECM monocoque produzieren soll ist serienfähig und hält die notwendigen Toleranzen, -super, sagt es uns.
Die Endmontagge ist gesichert, super sagt es uns. Kabel, Adapter und Netzteil ist da, - super, sagt es uns.
Die Schachtel ist bereit, -super, sagt es uns.
Ab und an noch ein Bild dazu und wir sind glücklich und die Wartezeit ist nicht mehr so hart, sondern weicht der Vorfreude.

3 Likes

Hi Achim
You make a great point.
As you say, we’re in a particularly hectic phase at the moment. The problem is we aren’t always taking the helicopter view of what we are doing and spotting the great stories/updates to share as they happen.
I’m picking this up with the team and prioritising, expect more updates coming through.

2 Likes

Hey to Berlin,
when do you suppose to bring out your update??

Stephan hello!
Berlin here. There is an email update coming tomorrow. Little later than planned, we are working through the finer details right now and getting everything ready.
Check your emails tomorrow!

1 Like

Lol, I did already ten times this morning

Ha! We know how keen everyone is to get that final date.
We have spent a lot of time in the last 48 hours talking with production, there is a couple of variables that need finalising. We have set Thursday at 7pm as the time we can announce.
You should have just received the update.

We felt the right thing to was to host a Webinar as soon as possible to give you a full update on everything that has been happening behind the scenes.

We have been quiet, this is your chance to see the latest version of the device and for Firas to explain why the wait has been worth it!

You’ll notice some actions for Founders as well on the email, please take a moment to review.
Looking forward to Thursday

3 Likes

Thank you for those nice news​:+1:t3::blush:

hello i missed the call yesterday what were the final updates would be great to get an overview on dates here or via email if not?

1 Like

Hi Monica
We are just summarising the event now, full update to be shared in the forum later today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Monica, please see the highlights from the event here. Video will be uploaded to the same forum page over the weekend. August Production Update - Highlights from session

1 Like